Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Blog Post #3


SOURCE: http://www.franchisehelp.com/industry-reports/frozen-yogurt-industry-report




The source I chose is an online source titled "Frozen Yogurt Industry Analysis 2013 – Cost & Trends". This is a great source in my opinion because it really gives me a chance to look at the background of the frozen yogurt industry. From this article I learned a lot about the successes that frozen yogurt has had. This popular treat has spread worldwide, there are always new flavors and even new brands coming out daily. I could use this source in my speech research because it is helpful in telling me how frozen yogurt came to be so popular. It also helps me see what types of trends the froyo industry has had so that I can see what types of things to look for in successful frozen yogurt stores. This makes me think about going  the business direction for my speech,also in the direction of history of frozen yogurt. This source is credible because it gives a lot of information regarding how froyo came to be, which I think will add a lot to my speech and really interest the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment