Sunday, October 6, 2013

BLOG #5

After watching my speech and critiquing all of it , I really liked how I showed confidence throughout my whole speech. I really couldn't tell how nervous I was by watching myself. I also liked how I did not talk too fast because in the past with speeches I would also talk way too fast so you could not really tell what I was talking about. The last thing that I really liked about my speech is that I made a lot of eye contact, I thought it was going to be really hard to look at everyone in the room but it actually was very easy because they all seemed to be listening really well. I did not do well on being prepared, you could tell by just watching my speech that I could have prepared a lot more. I also did not like how much i used hand gestures, I should have toned that down just a little bit and only used them when talking about the most important information in my speech. For the future with speeches I need to be a lot more prepared and I want it to show that I practiced. I also think that I need to start walking around the room more just to show that I have more confidence because that will overall look better. I also am going to watch stuttering because sometimes when I get nervous I tend to stutter and it ends up making me more nervous than I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment