Sunday, November 3, 2013

blog post #7


Blog post #7

The source that I found, The Sad Truth about Frozen Yogurt. Talks about what kinds of chemicals are in frozen yogurt and how we don’t really know what we are eating. After reading this article I think that it might work for my speech because it shows a problem that frozen yogurt faces. This is one of the only articles that I have found showing a problem with frozen yogurt itself instead of the frozen yogurt industry. This is an online source that I found, I learned just what exactly is in frozen yogurt that they don’t tell you about, for example all of the artificial flavoring that there is. This made me think about the direction I want to go with my research and my speech, I think that I am going to talk more about the problems that frozen has and what types of solutions that can be made.
Schocker, Laura. "The Sad, Sad Truth About Frozen Yogurt." The Huffington Post. TheHuffingtonPost.com, 08 Aug. 2013. Web. 03 Nov. 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment