Title: 19 reasons why being short is the best
I always seem to joke around about how short I am, so I though
it would be funny to see the positive things about it. I chose this article because
I wanted to find excuses on why being short is better than being tall, even
though I wish I could grow just one more inch if anything. Looking at the memes
I realized that some of them are a little bit off. For example, number 14 says,
“even though reaching things may be an issue, tall people always seem to be
friendly enough to help a stranger out.” I thought that this was really false
because in my personal experiences, many people aren’t that generous enough to
grab things for you. I have had moments at department stores where I left
without my favorite shirt because no one wanted to help me get it down, which
is actually pretty depressing and humorous to me. Number 17, “ you can be an
expert couch surfer because you’ll always fit on a sofa”, relates to me the
most I think because I never complain about not having a bed to sleep in at a
friends house because a couch will ALWAYS be just as comfortable to me. If I could change anything about these memes,
it would definitely be some of the pictures. Especially number 18, “people tend
to mistake you younger than you are (at least, in your earlier twenties this
seems to happen a lot)”. The picture really has nothing to do with what is
stated. I just think that the pictures are good but they could be better and
that there are probably better ones to fit there instead. Overall this meme is
really dead on about what the positives are about being short, but the way the
numbers are portrayed could be better for the audience to get a clearer picture
of the points being made.
No comments:
Post a Comment