Monday, October 7, 2013
BLOG POST #4
For my speech I will be persuading my audience with ethos by showing the audience that people who work at Orange leaf love their job and love helping people. I will research and interview customers to get their opinions of Orange leaf itself, so that I can share it with the class in order for them to see how it is. I will persuade with pathos by giving my opinion on orange leaf and sharing other customers stories about their experiences in Orange Leaf. Last I will persuade my audience with logos by giving the audience facts and reasons why they should go to orange leaf and check out all it has to offer. I think that this strategy will be affective because it will give my audience and idea of everything the Orange leaf has to offer and what exactly Orange leaf is all about. Also after I explain everything about Orange leaf my audience will definitely want to check it out themselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment